In pursuit of a slim figure, they try to pick up some kind of diet or completely exhaust the body by starvation. But, you need to lose weight correctly, the diet used should not only show excellent results regarding weight loss, but also not harm health.
A low-calorie diet is one of the surest ways to put your weight in order safely and effortlessly. This option is just perfect for people with obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Classic Low Calorie Diet - Description
A low-calorie diet involves reducing calorie intake by limiting fats and simple carbohydrates. Since it is impossible to disrupt the body's natural metabolic processes, protein intake increases.
There are several rules that must be followed in order to maximize the effect and to improve health.
The daily calorie intake of food should not exceed 1300 kilocalories (for women) and 1500 kilocalories (for men).
The daily rate of fat should not be more than eighty grams. The daily norm of complex carbohydrates is one hundred grams, while the consumption of simple carbohydrates must be reduced to zero.
It is important to maintain the body's water balance, and drink at least 2 liters of pure water. Complete exclusion of sugar. The complete absence of contraindications: gastritis, ulcer, bowel obstruction, high blood pressure, etc.
Prohibited low-calorie foods
One of the nuances of this type of weight loss is the uniformity of nutrition. All products - meat, fish, vegetables are used exclusively in boiled or steamed form.
The lowest-calorie diet involves the use of special nutritional mixtures, the role of which is the suppression of a strong feeling of hunger.
Adhering to a low-calorie or protein diet, you need to remove such foods from your diet:
- bakery products based on puff or pastry;
- potato soups with cereals;
- fatty meats: goose, duck, lamb, pork;
- fatty fish;
- oat, semolina and rice porridge;
- marinades and pickles;
- fruits and sweet berries;
- any kind of sweets and desserts.
List of allowed products
The range of permitted products is huge, only they need to be able to cook properly. It is allowed to eat: bread, vegetable soups, low-fat varieties of meat and fish, dairy products with a limited percentage of fat. For a balanced low-calorie diet, the following foods are recommended:
- bread: protein-wheat, protein-bran, rye and wheat (subject to the use of wholemeal flour);
- soups - a maximum of three hundred grams in one go. Soups should be without potatoes (cabbage soup, okroshka, not fried borsch);
- meat - the daily norm is up to one hundred and fifty grams of lean meat (chicken, quail, veal, rabbit, turkey). Meat can only be eaten boiled or steamed;
- low-fat fish - a maximum of two hundred grams per day. The fish is steamed, in the oven or boiled;
- all dairy and sour-milk products should be as low-fat as possible;
- eggs - up to two eggs per day are allowed, hard-boiled or cooked in the form of an omelet (without yolk);
- cereals - boiled, buckwheat, pearl barley in boiled form;
- vegetables - tomatoes, turnips, pumpkin, radishes, lettuce, cucumbers, cabbage, celery, it is allowed to use both boiled and raw.
You can calculate the amount of food consumed (daily rate is indicated) according to the table:
|Dietary Options||Basic diet||Moderately restricted diet||The most limited diet|
|Energy intensity (kcal)||1600-1850||1100-1270||630-840|
Sample menu for 7 days
Morning - a cup of tea with one or two teaspoons of honey, after twenty minutes - forty grams of hard cheese with a fat content of not more than 17%.
Lunch - one hard boiled egg, a salad from cabbage (use lemon juice for dressing) and one apple.
Dinner - one hundred and twenty grams of boiled beef, a salad of non-starchy vegetables - up to two hundred grams.
For snacks, you can eat one apple.
Morning - a cup of tea with honey, after two hours, one hundred grams of cheese or seventy-five grams of meat.
Lunch - one medium baked potato, cabbage salad with apple and lemon dressing.
Dinner - one hundred and twenty grams of boiled chicken, a salad of non-starchy vegetables.
For a snack, one pear cut into pieces.
Morning - a cup of tea with honey and lemon (to taste). Two hours later, thirty grams of cheese or eighty grams of cheese with two bread rolls.
Lunch - two hundred grams of boiled cod, coleslaw with apple, seasoned with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Dinner - two hundred grams of vinaigrette (without potatoes).
As a snack - one medium-sized grapefruit.
Unloading day, during which it is allowed to use one kilogram of completely fat-free cottage cheese and 2 liters of mineral water (still).
The second fasting day, for which you need to eat two kilograms of apples and drink 2 liters of mineral water (still).
Morning - a cup of tea with lemon and honey (to taste), two hours later - seventy-five grams of meat or one hundred grams of cheese.
Dinner - one baked medium potato, cabbage salad with apple and lemon.
Dinner - twenty grams of boiled or steamed beef, a salad of non-starchy vegetables.
For snacks, it is allowed to eat one sliced pear.
Morning - a cup of tea with lemon and honey, after two hours - from 30 to 80 grams of cheese with two bread rolls.
Lunch - two hundred grams of boiled or steamed cod, a salad of cabbage, apple and lemon juice.
Dinner - two hundred grams of vinaigrette without adding potatoes.
For a snack, eat one medium-sized ripe grapefruit.
The given diet is approximate, it can be corrected, some products can be replaced with equivalent ones in terms of energy and nutritional composition. Diet for weight loss, you can adhere to a maximum of a month, all nutrition should be clearly calculated and balanced.
Low Calorie Food Recipes
Below are a few low-calorie recipes with dietary and healthy foods:
- Dietary vinaigrette - one large boiled beet, two large boiled carrots, one hundred and fifty grams of sauerkraut (before adding to the salad, be sure to rinse in water). Finely chop all the boiled vegetables, add cabbage, two tablespoons of boiled or canned peas, mix everything and season with a spoon of olive oil and a spoon of lemon juice. Do not salt or pepper.
- Baked potatoes - wash one medium potato, leave in a peel, cut in half, put on a baking sheet with parchment, sprinkle with a little olive oil and sprinkle generously with dill (use only fresh). Put in an oven heated to one hundred and eighty degrees, bake until fully cooked (about 20-30 minutes).
- Vegetable salad - one hundred grams of celery (stalks), lemon juice, chop everything in a blender - this is a dressing. For the base: bell pepper, lettuce, basil and two hundred grams of tomatoes. Cut everything into small cubes and season with celery-lemon mixture.
- Low-calorie salad - one hundred grams of low-fat cottage cheese, dill, parsley, yogurt, two cucumbers, radishes, Chinese cabbage. Grind greens and mix with yogurt. Grind all vegetables and mix with cottage cheese and dressing.
Right out of the diet
A low-calorie diet refers to the express methods of losing weight and does not involve prolonged adherence. In order to get out of the diet correctly, while not hurting your body with sudden overloads of the gastrointestinal tract, you need to increase calorie content gradually, daily.
Every day, you need to increase the calorie intake by one hundred fifty to two hundred kilocalories, while also gradually increasing the intake of carbohydrates and fats. During the exit period, carefully monitor the state of your weight, as soon as you notice that the weight has begun to return, reduce calories by two hundred kilocalories and stop at this mark - this will be the most optimal diet for your body.
The effects of low calorie diets on pregnant women
This type of diet is completely contraindicated for women during pregnancy and lactation, since for the full intrauterine development of the child you need to regularly use the necessary amount of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and trace elements.
On the Internet forums there are many balanced diets for a low-calorie diet for every day, reviews are also written there with the expected results and side effects.
If you want to lose extra pounds quickly and without harm to your health, then a low-calorie diet is what you need. It is important to undergo a full examination before any weight experiments and consult a doctor regarding the presence or absence of contraindications - this is a very important point.
It is also recommended that you compose any diet with moderate physical activity in order to tighten saggy skin.
Lose weight correctly and wisely!